November 9, 2014 by bck1402
While I’ve mentioned my stance on these awards before, this one still came to me from a fellow writer (mskitk) who still new to all this. I’ve also directed the writer to my previous post on the matter while agreeing to – at least – share a little more about myself following their rules.
And the rules for the LIEBSTER AWARD are as follows:-
Rules for Liebster Award
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated
So, let’s see how far I can get with this.
First part is the 11 random facts about ‘me’
– I acknowledge that I am introverted.
– That being said, I don’t do well in groups if there are more than three other people.
– I really can’t understand any of the Chinese languages despite being Chinese.
– Despite being Malaysian, I don’t like Durians.
– Also, I don’t care for seafood.
– Totoro and I, we’re about the same size.
– I was aquaphobic for years as a kid.
– Not anymore.
– I guess there aren’t 11 ‘facts’ that come to mind to share…
The second part is to answer 11 questions posed by mskitk.
1. Three words to describe yourself?
Uhmm… complex?… conundrum?
2. What is your favourite book/tv show/movie?
too… many… to choose…
3. What does your daily bag contain?
The bag I carry around? Sketch pad, pens, pencils, notebook.
4. What is your favourite beverage?
5. Do you have a favourite quote? What is that?
“Conformity sucks!” because it does
6. Do you have life/spiritual teacher(s)?
7. Have you had any paranormal experiences?
8. Fish, Dog, Cat, Iguana or Bird?
9. I wake up one morning and can be anyone I want to be, I want to be………………….
… Me. Why be anyone else?
10. What is your perfect dream profession?
Am chasing it.
11. What is one superpower you dream of having?
Telekinetics… which would allow the ability to fly.
I’m not going to nominate 11 people, but there are a few I think might benefit a little from sharing a little more about themselves, or at least, I might be curious to know more about. And for the fun of it, here are my questions for you…
1 First movie you can remember watching in the cinema is…?
2 What inspired you to write?
3 If you had to pick… Firefly or Farscape?
4 Yin or Yang?
5 What would be your favourite fruit?
6 Sunrise or sunset?
7 What future technology are you most looking forward to?
8 Who is your favourite Doctor?
9 If you saw a panda walk into a restaurant, what would you do?
10 How much is a pint (or litre) of milk? (courtesy of Empire magazine).
11 Can I interest you in buying my book?
Okay, so that last one is a little self-serving, but I have to do my own marketing. It’s part of that 10th question that was posted by mskitk. And for the nominated few… and feel free to do as you please, no obligation here…
I know the rules say it should be nominees with less than 200 followers, and some of you have more, so you may have come across this before. Again – no obligation.